The Aunty Mercedes Tuna Fillets Recipe
Ingredients for the Tuna Fillets in sauce Recipe:
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil (20gr)
– 1 Onion, 2 red peppers, 1 lemon
– 6 Tuna fillets
– White wine (20gr)
And for the side:
– Potatoes a lo pobre (to be added at the end)
How to make Tuna Fillets in sauce:
1. Firstly, season the tuna fillets witth lemon and a pinch of salt
2. Add olive oil to a pan and sauté the onion and roasted red peppers.
3. Add the tuna fillets and sauté them in the oil.
4. Add 3 fingers of white wine to the mix
5. Take a plate and place the fillets in the middle, the salad on one side, and the potatoes on the other.
If you still do not know any of aunt Mercedes’ recipes, I encourage you to discover them in our blog:
And if you would like to know one of aunt Mercedes’ secrets, I recommend that yo try her favourite Extra Virgin Olive Oil, it will give your recipes a unique touch!