Hello! Today I have something special for you, the Recipe for Tuna Fillets and sauce. This dish is one of aunt Mercedes’ specialities and for this reason, she has decided to share it with her audience.
Now we will give you a detailed explanation of the secrets to make this delicious dish.
Ingredients for the Tuna Fillets in sauce Recipe:
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil (20gr)
– 1 Onion, 2 red peppers, 1 lemon
– 6 Tuna fillets
– White wine (20gr)
And for the side:
– Potatoes a lo pobre (to be added at the end)
How to make Tuna Fillets in sauce:
- Firstly, season the tuna fillets witth lemon and a pinch of salt
- Add olive oil to a pan and sauté the onion and roasted red peppers.
- Add the tuna fillets and sauté them in the oil.
- Add 3 fingers of white wine to the mix
- Take a plate and place the fillets in the middle, the salad on one side, and the potatoes on the other.
And there you have your tuna fillets ready to be served. I hope that these instructions have been useful to you and that you make a finger licking dish. Remember that if you have any dobts you can comment below. We will ask aunt Mercedes and get back to you 😉
If you still do not know any of aunt Mercedes’ recipes, I encourage you to discover them in our blog:
And if you would like to know one of aunt Mercedes’ secrets, I recommend that yo try her favourite Extra Virgin Olive Oil, it will give your recipes a unique touch!