Today we bring to you aut Mercedes’ great Knuckle recipe. This recipe is a family speciality and Mercedes has been eating this dish since she was a little girl.
Her grandmother taught her mother, her mother taught her, and now she would like to share it with all of us, so that this place gets the recognition it deserves. It is a gem of Spanish gastronomy.
Moving on to what really matters: the recipe. Are you ready? Let’s go!
You are probably already famliar with aunt Mercedes, but if you still don’t know her, you can see her other recipes like “The aunt Mercedes Chicken recipe”.
I know that it’s tempting, so let’s move on to the preparation instructions for this great dish.
The aunt Mercedes Knuckle recipe
– A splash of olive oil (20 g)
– 1 onion, 1 carrot and 1 garlic
– Pork knuckles
– Glass of wine and water
94,2 gr of Fat
57 gr of Proteins
1. First we take a frying pan and add a splash of olive oil.
2. Chop the garlic, carrot and onion, and toss in the pan.
3. Add the knuckles and the dressing to the pan.
4. Prepare 1/2 glass of wine … and water, and pour it into the pan.
5. Add salt if necessary
6. Leave the mixture on low heat until the knuckles are tender
Our knuckle dish is now ready to be served. It was easy, right? If you would like to try more delicious dishes like this one, don’t wait any longer and visit our recipe page, you won’t be disappointed.
Would you like to know which oil is aunt Mercedes’ favourite? It’s one of our own. Buy one of our packs of Arraigo to savour a unique taste. I assure you that you will notice the difference 😉