Arraigo Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil – New Season 2018 – Premium Quality
Extra virgin olive oil from the new 2018 season with limited production. The olive oil is produced from the Hojiblanca, Picual and Picuda olive varieties grown in the hundred-year-old grove at Puente Genil: San Miguel’s Olive Grove. The olives are harvested at the optimum moment, when they are still green and yet to ripen, with an oil yield of 12.9%, (requiring 40% more olives to obtain 1 kilo of oil). This perfectly balanced blend of varieties produces an incomparable flavour, since it is both sweet and fruity, whilst enriched with peppery tones. Professional tasters who tried the oil were stunned, and graded it as a premium quality olive oil, an oil grading that goes on the market for £20 per litre.
By harvesting the olives when they are green, far less oil can be extracted from them, and as such it is far more expensive. However, it is the point at which they have the highest content of polyphenols, the element that is most beneficial for your health. Polyphenols are excellent for your heart, circulation and for antithrombosis. They work to prevent cancer, ageing, oxidative stress, inflammation and endothelial dysfunction. Few olive oils have the same properties as this authentic first pressed olive oil.
Our verdict: Flavour, smoothness and quality characteristic of a premium olive oil.
New harvest 2018. New season.
Stocks running low. Buy now before they run out!
Choose the pack you would prefer to view images and prices:
Why buy Arraigo Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a premium quality extra virgin oil?
Arraigo Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a premium quality olive oil on offer at the price of a normal extra virgin olive oil. What’s the difference between premium olive oil and normal olive oil? Here are the main points:
- The olives selected are higher quality. As time goes on, olives over-ripen and start to lose their special qualities, whilst their oil yield actually continues to increase. A good extra virgin olive oil has a percentage oil yield of 18% to 20%. This means that for every 100kg of olives, the oil produced weighs in at 20kg. However, a premium oil has a percentage yield of between 11% and 12%, which means 12kg of oil for every 100kg of olives. Therefore, the quantity of oil produced is between 30% and 40% less when compared to normal olive oils. And for this reason, a premium olive oil is between 30% and 40% more expensive than a normal good olive oil.
- Tree shaking is the only technique used to collect the olives, which is to say that the fruit has not yet fallen at the time of harvesting. Therefore, the pressed olives are far cleaner than the fruit used in other olive oils, which constitute a mix of tree-shaken olives and olives that have already fallen to the ground.
- A premium olive oil is never produced from a mix of olives from different regions; all of the oil comes from the same farm and has the most authentic taste possible.
- The result is an outstanding olive oil with a unique taste.
Don’t miss your opportunity to buy Arraigo Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We have secured a deal with the oil producer to keep this premium quality olive oil exclusively on offer to customers at Mi Oliva Gourmet. Arraigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a rich flavour and greenish hue that are characteristic of an unfiltered, new season olive oil. It is ideal for raw use on bread, in salads or in any other dish you want its extraordinary flavour to enhance.
Rich in polyphenols and natural antioxidants, this olive oil is excellent for your health when incorporated into your daily diet. It is a unique oil, well-balanced and sweet on the palate while infused with slightly bitter and peppery tones. The whole process, from olive harvest to juice extraction, is completed within 24 hours, by hand or mechanical methods only.
Arraigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an unfiltered olive oil and can also be bought in the following container sizes:
- Pack of 1 x 5 litre bottle
- Pack of 2 x 2 litre bottles
- Pack of 4 x 1 litre bottles
- Pack of 8 x 500ml bottles
- Pack of 30 x 250ml bottles
A special batch of 3 x 5 litre bottles is also available, click on the following link to find out more: Buy Arraigo Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Material del envase||
|Conditions of conservation|
|Fabricado y Envasado por:||
Coop. Vitivinícola La Purísima SCA
Ctra. Aguilar S/N 14500 Puente Genil, Córdoba, España
|Información nutricional (100g)||
Fats 100g, of which Saturated 13g. Carbohydrates (and sugars) 0g. Proteins 0g. Salt 0g.