Aunt Mercedes' Fideuá Recipe
Hello again! Today we have a Recipe from our favourite cook: aunt Mercedes‘ Fideuá. If you are still not familiar with any of her recipes, then what are you waiting for? Here are some of her incredible dishes like Aunty Mercedes’ Chicken a la pepitoria (fricassee) recipe or Aunt Mercedes’ Pork Knuckle recipe. Moving on to what really matters, today we are preparing a delicious dish: fideuá for 4 people. We hope you like it!
Would you like to know the ingredients for this delicious dish? Well, let’s dive right into it.
– 20g of olive oil
– 250g of thick noodles
– Fish stock (a cube works well)
– 150g peeled prawns
– 1/4 of mussels
– 1 Red peppers and 1 Onion
Nutritional properties 970 Kcal/person 39,5g of fats/person 68,4g of proteins/person
And now for the step by step preparation instructions.
1. Heat up the Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan
2. Chop the onions and the red peppers and sauté them a few minutes until tender.
3. Add (approximately) a litre of fish stock and a pinch of saffron.
4. After a few minutes, add the noodles, the prawns and the mussels.
5. When the noodles are soft, take the pan off the hob and cover it with a clean cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
That is all, your fideuá is ready to be plated. As you can see, aunt Mercedes’ recipes are always simple but delicious!!
Want to know one of Aunt Mercedes’ favourite ingredients? In that case, we encourage you to try Arraigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, aunt Mercedes’ biggest secret 😉