Aunt Mercedes' Rabbit Recipe
Today we want to introduce you to a different dish that you will definitely enjoy: aunt Mercedes’ Rabbit recipe, prepared with a lot of care and passed down through generations.
I am sure you are very eager to try this delicious recipe, so I will not keep you waiting any longer. Let’s dive right in!
Aunt Mercedes’ Rabbit Recipe
Ingredients needed to make the dish.
– 1 rabbit
– A little vinegar
– 1 onion, one garlic clove
– 1 glass of water, 3 bay leaves
-26,3g of fats
– Proteins: 52,4g
And now for the preparation method.
1. Marinate the chicken in vinegar for 1 hours, chop it up and place it in a bowl.
2. Chop the onion and sauté it in the olive oil until soft.
3. Roast the garlic clove and add it to the onion, along with the rabbit
4. Add in the glass of water, 3 bay leaevs and cook until everything is tender.
5. Add salt if necessary.
And there you have it; our rabbit dish is ready to be served. As you can see, it is very easy to make, all you need to do is buy a good rabbit, which isn’t always easy to find 😉
I hope you found this helpful and that you enjoy this flavoursome dish.
See you next time with a new recipe!
If you would like to uncover one of the secrets in aunt Mercedes’ recipes, I encourage you to try her extra virgin olive oil par excellence. I am sure that you will love it!